Monday, March 20, 2006

Post number one

Every once in a while I find myself at a website that just fascinates me way more than it should. I was sent to this one by a friend through an email: http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=Sarah
It takes your name and puts it into a common advertising slogan...really rather funny and slightly disturbing. I am afraid to really think about how many slogans I've seen my name in now, but it helped me decide upon my blog title, and since I was at a loss with that I am thankful for the site. Anyway, I thought I would share the joy of the last ten slogans it threw at me:

10. Step into a Sarah. (I don't really know if I like this idea... wouldn't I have to be dead and cut open first?)
9. You've got questions, we've got Sarah. (what I want to know is if they are bragging or adding to the dilemma of the questions)
8. Do you eat the Sarah last? (although I agree with saving the best for last, I once again must state that I would rather not be dead and on your plate)
7. Go crack a Sarah. (please don't. I once got hit in the head with a rock and it hurt and bled. I don't want to know how a coconut feels)
6. Watch out... there's a Sarah about. (what else is there to say? You better be on your toes)
5. Nothing acts faster than a Sarah. (ahahahaha! If that's true, we're all doomed!)
4. Unzip a Sarah. ( yikes! please don't. I'm not up for any embarassment at present)
3. Kills all known Sarah - DEAD! (AHH! Noooooooo! Help! Quick! Oh no, that blasted #5 is in the way!)
2. You too can have a Sarah like mine. (only if you are really, really lucky)
1. Make fun of Sarah. (Truly! This is probably the fastest way to become one of my good friends... as long as the fun isn't full of malice. I really do feel more comfortable around people once I know they are comfortable enough around me to make fun of me. So... on with the jokes!)

2 comments:

h. e. c. said...

Sarah. I like you blog. And all these made me laugh... especially 1 & 4... not sure why...

love youuu.

heidi said...

Hey Sarah! this looks great. Love the color. Guess i will check out this site. It looks interesting. love ya.